Rubies Nursing is one of the leading Disability, Community and Health Care provider in ACT, NSW and VIC. We have Registered Nurses, Disability Support Workers, Carers, Case Managers and Home and Community Support Workers in our books ready waiting for you. If you need excellent health care service in Australia, we are the only answer. We offer long and short term contracts.
The services we provide are:
- Permanent Registered Nurses Recruitment
- Locum Contracts for Doctors and Midwives
- Casual Registered Nurses
- Disability Support Workers
- Temporary/Casual Enrolled Nurses, Endorsed Enrolled Nurses , Carers and Community Support Workers
- Short Term Contracts(3 months, 6 months or 9 months)
- Social Support Service
- Pallative Care
- Personal Care
- Domestic Assistance
Getting Involved National Disability Insurance Scheme(NDIS). Rubies Nursing is an approved provider under Australian Government NDIS scheme and is involved in the following support clusters:
- Daily Tasks/Shared Living
- Community Nursing Care
- Household Tasks
- AssistPersonal Activities
- DevelopmentLife Skills
For more information about NDIS visit: www.ndis.gov.au or call: 1800 800 110
Rubies Nursing is accessible 24/7.
Call us today on 1300 651 649 for further information or use our contact form.