Our case managers provide practical and emotional support to help you identify your needs, set goals and connect with other services and resources that will help in your day to day life.
Depending on what suits you, we can help you over the phone or in face-to-face meetings at your home or a place that suits you. You will be able to choose the time and frequency that best suits you.
We can also help with coordinating services and support and providing assistance and advocacy to make sure you get the services you need and move through the system properly.
Your case manager will help you by:
- Providing easy to understand information about your disability diagnosis or injury;
- Writing letters and making phone calls on your behalf so you can get the services and resources you need;
- Assisting with information and support so you can get equipment or other benefits;
- Providing information and referrals so you can connect with other community supports;
- Advocating on your behalf to get the services you need;
- Developing tools and resources that will build you and your family's strengths; and
- Offering practical and skills building workshops on a range of topics such as self-advocacy and confidence.
Call us today on 1300 651 649 for further information or use our contact form.